Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's available!

Witch Hollow and the Dryad Princess is already available on Amazon.

As promised, it was published on the last day of summer :)

Remember to tell me what you thought about the 3rd book of the "Witch Hollow" series. Your  reviews and comments will  help me to finish the series.

I recently received an email from a reader, who was wondering why some of the characters were not dying. She told me that in popular YA/Fantasy books at least two characters in one book should die. 

Do you agree with what this reader is saying? 

As for me, I don't think I will kill off a character unless it is necessary for the plot :) And sadly, deaths may happen in the next book. But no more spoilers. Enjoy the book and don't forget that you can always email me at idblindauthor@gmail.com.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment