Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2015

I'm sick :(

Great, isn't it. I have to release my book in a few days, and I'm sick. Have been lying in bed since morning. I'm not sure if it's flu, or something worse. It's an epidemy here. 3 out of 5 end up in the hospital. Oh please, let me be one of those two!!! Please, please, please, I've got a book to publish.
Have drunk 56 cups of tea. Yes, I was counting. Tried to work, but the headache is killing me. Tried to go through the book with my kindle, but it didn't work. I still have to use the laptop. Not the first time life shows her weird sense of humor. Oh well, at least I did something yesterday, when I was still feeling good. I created the playlist for the 5th book. You can listen to the songs and music HERE. There's a bit of my favorite Nox Arcana, then there's Hijo de la Luna, which I call the theme song (because it's about the moon's child, and yes, I had told this before).

There's beautiful Cecile Corbel, who kindly gave me her permission to use her song in my book (I've told about this, too). 

And then there's amazing Loreena McKennitt and her Mummers' Dance. When I heard that song for the first time, I knew it would be the ending song for my series. It was 3 years ago. Time flies :-/


And as I could write this short post, maybe I'll also be able to sit straight for another hour and work a bit on my book? And I just noticed it's 11.00 PM already. Damn it!
But it doesn't matter. I won't go to bed until I go through the 25% of the book. It's just 22.000 words. Almost nothing for someone who re-wrote and re-edited 350.000 words in 30 days.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment