Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm alive

I just noticed that I haven't posted anything for almost a month. But no, I'm not dead. I'm still breathing and I'm working on a short story collection about the witch sisters. I can't name a date, but I'm planning to release the book sometime during this summer. It will be about some of the misadventures of our beloved young witches. And it won't just feature Electra, Cassandra, and Medea; I'm working on two stories about Andromeda, Valeria, and Sofia. If you have read the series you probably understood that those will be stories from their early years. Our witches had a habit of misbehaving, and their mothers were no better.
Photo from desktopnexus.com

I'm also working on my website, so I'll probably won't be very active. But once my website is up and running, I'll be activly posting again :) It's because I'm planning to start reviewing books. I know well how hard it is for new authors to get their books out there and get some reviews. I've never been a review fanatic, but the problem is that the good promo sites do not accept books without a certain amount of reviews. And without a promotion authors don't really get anywhere. It might be sad, but that's the way things are today. Too many books, and the number keeps growing by minutes.

Maybe I'll also do some beta-reading for newbie indie authors, but at the moment I need to stop wasting my time and set up my new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment