Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

I'm back with Abracadabra! (sort of)

I haven’t been online for eight months! Wow, that’s a lot, isn’t it?

When I took the hiatus, I was sure that in six months I’d be back with the first book of my new series. But come to think of it, the book isn’t done yet. And it’s really heartbreaking. I am becoming mad, losing my grip, I have lost sleep. I plot all the time. And the more I plot the story the more complex it becomes.

But a part of it is done, and I’ve decided to post chapters of the new book on my blog. Obviously, the chapters WILL NOT be professionally edited, and when the times comes to publish the finished book on Amazon, it will definitely differ from what I will post here.

But I want to share with my readers what I have written in previous months, and so, the first book of ABRACADABRA series will be posted portion by portion on my blog.

Thanks for reading my books. It means the world to me.

Love,
Irena

No comments:

Post a Comment